1. With this declaration the management of BG LIGHT Ltd. ensures compliance with the legislation of the EU and the Member States regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of "rights and freedoms" of persons whose personal data the company collects and processes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
2. This policy is developed in compliance with the general requirements for protection of personal data of individuals or representatives of legal entities. The definition of "personal data" includes any information related to the identification of a natural person (name, identification number/PIN, location data, online identifier, IP address, e-mail, telephone, company name, profession, information about company and others).
3. This policy applies to the processing of personal data in whole or in part by automatic means, as well as to the processing by other means of personal data which are part of a personal data register or which are intended to be part of a personal data register.
4. An exception shall be made in cases of investigation by the competent authorities for the prevention of illegal activity or the execution of a sentence. In such cases, personal data are processed under the control of the relevant state authority.
5. Partners and third parties who work with or for BG LIGHT Ltd., as well as who have or may have access to personal data, will be expected to meet, understand and comply with this policy. No third party may have access to personal data stored by BG LIGHT Ltd. without first concluding a data confidentiality agreement, which imposes on the third party obligations no less burdensome than those that the company BG LIGHT Ltd. has taken, which entitles it to verify compliance with the obligations imposed by the agreement.
1. Personal data shall be processed lawfully, in good faith and with transparency in relation to the subject of data.
2. The data collected shall be for specific and explicit purposes and shall not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
3. The volume of personal data collected shall be kept to a minimum consistent with the stated objectives.
4. The data shall be stored for a period not longer than the normatively provided in the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
5. Data shall be processed in a manner that ensures an appropriate level of security, including protection against inappropriate and illegal collection, as well as against accidental loss, destruction and damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures.
6. BG LIGHT Ltd. proves the observance of the principles of data protection by applying data protection policies, by joining codes of conduct, implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as by adopting data protection techniques at the design stage and default data protection, personal data protection impact assessment, personal data breach notification procedure, etc.
Subjects of personal data have the following rights:
1. The right to request a copy of the stored personal information.
2. The right to request incorrect or outdated data to be corrected.
3. The right to request the deletion of stored personal information.
4. The right to request termination of the processing of personal data in which case the personal data will only be stored and not processed.
5. The right to raise an objection to the processing of personal data.
6. The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant control authorities if it considers that any of the rules and / or the rights to the processing of personal data have been violated.
7. The right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time addressed to the administrator with a special request.
For all additional questions regarding the collecting, processing and security measures taken in relation to these actions, you can contact the administrator of personal data: BG LIGHT Ltd.